Friday, March 8, 2013

Jesus, Immanuel (God With Us)

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your GOD, He is the One Who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you. ~Deuteronomy 31:6
For He, Himself, has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." ~Hebrews 13:5b
This video clip is a great visual reminder that in every place, and in every situation, Jesus is always present, because He is Immanuel, God With Us. We are never, ever alone. No matter what it looks like or feels like, the Truth is we are not forsaken.
May this video be a source of encouragement 
or strength to you today!

http://jesus-loves-you.org/jesus-is-always-with-you/

Have a wonderful weekend!

Because of Him and Unto Him,

         

8 comments:

A Joyful Noise said...

This is an inspiring video and a reminder that we are NOT alone, but Jesus is always with us.

Floyd said...

What a great video. Seeing Him like that has a big impact. I have Isaiah 8:13 written out on my bathroom sink vanity, placed there by me about five years ago; "The Lord is the One you are regard as holy. He is the one you are to fear, He is the one you are to dread."

In tough times that is my reminder to rever my Father and His majesty, not the world that He to is complete control of. When I rever more the people and things of this world I disrespect and show little faith in the One I claim to put all faith in. Your post made me think of that... and that's a good thing...

Betty said...

Powerful film clip Diane...I love anything David Phelps sings...thanks for the encouragement.

Terry said...

dear diane....bernie and have just watched this video and how it filled our eyes with thankful tears this brand new lords day...i have always appreciated the fact that the lord jesus has guardian angels over us but just to think that he, himself is right there with us.ahead of us, beside us and behind us..isn't the rainbow so nice on the last picture where the sweet girl who said so long to a loved one walked away with the lord jesus as both of them were crowned with the rainbow?
i love the verse, "i will never leave thee nor forsake thee."..my best friend felisol's daughter , serina quotes us this way too, "thee f forsake nor thee leave never will i....just tremendous, eh diane.?...
thank you for your kind visit to my blog....love terry

have a glorious lords day..!

Diane Ronzino said...

I feel the same way, Hazel - inspired by it!

Diane Ronzino said...

Floyd, thank you for sharing the quote on your mirror. Awesome! Visualizing Jesus next to us, beside us in everyday circumstances really touched me as well!

Diane Ronzino said...

I'm glad it encouraged you, Betty! God knows, we need it, right?

Diane Ronzino said...

Terry, thanks for sharing what your friend's daughter says. What a heart!

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who got teary-eyed over this clip! Similiar hearts!